Thursday, March 5, 2015

My childhood

I’m not child anymore, but I miss my childhood years. It was really beautiful to be a child.  I’m happy that when I think about my childhood, I have good memories in my mind. I remember how young 
my father was. He had black hair with a mustache. Even his voice is different now.


My days were happy ones before I started going to school. I had good neighbors to play with from morning till evening. We play games in the neighbor such soccer in street and hide and seek. I was really good in soccer in street; always there was a fight between my friends that which side should I play.

 At the age of five, I stated to attend kindergarten. I remember my sister’s school was also in the same building. She had classes on the second floor. I can’t believe that was 16 years ago. She looks so different now. I can’t my sister getting married this summer. Life goes really fast.
In the kindergarten, I had two best friends. They were twins, both girls. They had same outfit all the time. We played lot of games on the breaks. I don’t know where they are now! This is what I don’t like about life….

4 comments:

  1. I like visiting the past, too. It's the only thing that doesn't change.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope that I could have that experience again!

      Delete
  2. I wonder what we'd think about our childhood if we got to go back and see it through our adult eyes. I'm personally glad that we can't, I too love my childhood whimsy.

    ReplyDelete