Tuesday, March 17, 2015

How my background affects my health!

I think my background has significant effects on my health. There are some positive effects. I come from family that respect is one of the values of it. I haven’t seen my parents talk to each other or to their kids with less respect. I learn from my family to understand others, and to listen to their problem. This issue made me a good listener to people’s problem; also it made me someone who can talk about my problem with others. Overall, I have a good mental health because my parent provided me a good environment. Moreover, culture and traditions of my family had some good influence on me. I learn to be thankful for thing that I have. I think this is the reason I’m happy of my life.

On the other hand, my background has some negatives effects on me. I don’t have a good diet. Eating rice and bread become a habit for me. Not only my family, but also any families in my country eat lots of Carbohydrate in their meals.
If I want to continue eating like this, probably I will have a heart attack before I get old enough. And I don’t want to be a bad parent for my children in future. I should stop these before they become habit. I know nothing like parents can influence kids life, so I try to be a healthy man that can have a good effects on my future family.

No comments:

Post a Comment