Tuesday, February 10, 2015

there are some good people!

When I got home last saturday, I understand that my paycheck is not in my pocket. I thought that I put it in my car or somewhere like every time, so i forgot about it....
Last night when I was checking my Facebook Messages, I find the new message in the other section.

This was the message: found a paycheck with your name on it in the crosswalk . call me at 971....

So I call that guy today's morning. someone with the really thick voice answered the phone. I told him who am I and he told me I will be in pioneer  around 1, and you can come get your paycheck.

I went to Pioneer and called him. He said that I'm in ....th and ....! when I got to the place that he told me I saw a man who was sitting on the ground and had a piece of paper in his hand : I want money for beer!

He said Hi Hesam ! and I just realize that he is the guy who find my paycheck! he was a homeless! he gave me my paycheck....I didn't know how to appreciate! I thought a pack of beer is the only things i can do.......!

No comments:

Post a Comment